My Chances/Public opinion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Retake Gre

  • Yes

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

    Votes: 1 33.3%

  • Total voters
    3

FuturePTsean

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys , sorry of the redundant post. I just took the greens and looking at my stats i was wondering if you all think it's worth it. I am currently in school and it may be difficult to retake the gre by November.

Cum GPA: 3.56
Pre-req GPA: 3.68
GRE: V149, Q 156
Hours: 1000 outpatient hrs
Extra curricular: VP, Academic and Recruitment Chair of Social Fraternity, Light the Night Volunteer, Camp Counselor for a summer, Wrestling Club for 2 years, Swim school volunteer, Pre- physical therapy society member.

Im applying to Radford, UMES, St Augustine, Temple, Wingate, Shanendoah, and maybe 1 more
 
I would say yes just because I think you have decent stats, but the 149 might limit you applying to some schools that require a 150 minimum.

Do you have plans to get more hours in other settings?