My chances?

Started by dmd08
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dmd08

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. What are my chances of getting accepted?

Stats:
Cumm GPA: 3.083 (I have 2 repeated classes and 1 D+ on my transcript)
PCAT (cumm): 64% 🙁
B.S. Biology in Spring 2008
1 year retail pharmacy experience

Any advice on where I should apply?
 
Hi everyone. What are my chances of getting accepted?

Stats:
Cumm GPA: 3.083 (I have 2 repeated classes and 1 D+ on my transcript)
PCAT (cumm): 64% 🙁
B.S. Biology in Spring 2008
1 year retail pharmacy experience

Any advice on where I should apply?

first of all where are you from? you should apply to newer schools that are not accredited, one being the new one in Sacramento.