My chances.........................

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yakuza

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry but I'm really worried about my chances of getting into UoP and USC. According to predents, seems like they've given out most of their interview spots already. Application is done and sitting at schools, but my LOR are still on the way

GPA: 3.5
GPA sci: 3.48

DAT: AA/TS/PAT
21/23/19

RC = 17

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Application is done and sitting at schools, but my LOR are still on the way

Well, that's the problem.. your application is not done.. though once it is complete, you have really good stats for those schools and a decent chance to get in UoP and USC. however, being from Houston, you have a plethora of amazing and affordable schools in Texas that only you Texans have access to, so at the very least take solace in the fact that you'll most likely get into those.

Sorry but I'm really worried about my chances of getting into UoP and USC. According to predents, seems like they've given out most of their interview spots already. Application is done and sitting at schools, but my LOR are still on the way

GPA: 3.5
GPA sci: 3.48

DAT: AA/TS/PAT
21/23/19

I have interviews at both schools. DAT: AA/TS/PAT is 21/21/20, and my GPA is 3.26, 3.20. Just get your application finished thats the key...early early early.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have interviews at both schools, our stats are very similar in TS and AA with a little difference in GPA but those two schools u mentioned take lower GPAs than both of ours so you should be fine. It all depends when you apply also, if you applied early you have a very good chance I would say

Is dental admission process on a rolling basis?
If not, then how will an early interview can make a difference? Isnt it that as long as you have an interview before Dec 1st, things are good to go?

I think its a little too late for early early early...

Nice stats though. Get your letters of rec in asap.:)

Thanks for the advice everyone. I have a question for armorshell though, apparently he knows the most about UoP.

How many interviews are given out total? Also how many interviews are given pre-dec and how many post-dec? Lol AND is there honestly much of a difference getting a pre-dec and post-dec interview for UoP?