my chances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ratran

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have a BCP of 3.18, science gpa of 3.16 and cumulative 3.11. i scored 21 in all areas of the DAT. my father is a dentist and i have 2000 hrs of experience with him and 100 hrs with another dentist. unfortunately im stupid and got my application sent my october. what are my chances. i applied to nyu tufts temple usc uop loma linda indiana howard udm

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure, but UDM started interviews a bit later than others, so you might get lucky and get an interview there.

i have a BCP of 3.18, science gpa of 3.16 and cumulative 3.11. i scored 21 in all areas of the DAT. my father is a dentist and i have 2000 hrs of experience with him and 100 hrs with another dentist. unfortunately im stupid and got my application sent my october. what are my chances. i applied to nyu tufts temple usc uop loma linda indiana howard udm

Have daddy call the school he went to (if you applied there) and pull some strings.

probably have a shot at interviews later in the cycle