ratran

10+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2007
Status
  1. Pre-Dental
i have a BCP of 3.18, science gpa of 3.16 and cumulative 3.11. i scored 21 in all areas of the DAT. my father is a dentist and i have 2000 hrs of experience with him and 100 hrs with another dentist. unfortunately im stupid and got my application sent my october. what are my chances. i applied to nyu tufts temple usc uop loma linda indiana howard udm

MKD1960

10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2008
Michigan
Status
  1. Dental Student
Not sure, but UDM started interviews a bit later than others, so you might get lucky and get an interview there.

DROCKINDAHOUSE

UTHSCSA c/o 2013
10+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2008
Texas
Status
  1. Dental Student
i have a BCP of 3.18, science gpa of 3.16 and cumulative 3.11. i scored 21 in all areas of the DAT. my father is a dentist and i have 2000 hrs of experience with him and 100 hrs with another dentist. unfortunately im stupid and got my application sent my october. what are my chances. i applied to nyu tufts temple usc uop loma linda indiana howard udm

Have daddy call the school he went to (if you applied there) and pull some strings.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads