My chances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gogoomaparis

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Verbal - 45
Bio - 91
Reading - 31
Quantitative - 98
Chem - 96
Composite - 88

Writing 3/3

I've been working at a research lab for a year and a half.
I have lots of church activities, such as Sunday school teacher, choir member, praise team member, young adult group leader, and so on.
I'm applying to University of Wisconsin-Madison and University of Kentucky.
I went to UW for a year and a semester and to UK for one semester.
My current GPA is 3.5
I'm an international student.

I would appreciate if you could give me your opinions about my chances.
Thank you.