My dashing good looks and the interview process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Delphium

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am afraid that some people will be intimidated by my dashing good lucks:( What do you guys think I should do? It's not my fault I am 100% man hunk!

Here is my pic:

m.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

A mullet will increase anyone's intimidation factor. When yer business up front and party in the back, nothing will stop you.

The sweet trash stache really ties everything together.

I feel your pain dude. I have a very similar appearance, and I think I got waitlisted instead of accepted at one school because I turned down all three admissions office secretaries when they propositioned me (first individually, then as a group). Maybe it hurt my chances for getting into that school, but I can't be lowering my standards, even for a foursome.

Members don't see this ad :)
people are actually not intimidated by your looks, but rather by the kingly roar of your camaro.

I think the mullet would actually help him. Diversity yo.

You know, I'm not gay or anything, but you are one handsome fella. You can be my doctor anytime.

Originally posted by menemotxi
When yer business up front and party in the back, nothing will stop you.

love this description of a mullet :laugh:

No kidding--that's classic! Never heard it before...:D

damn....so THATS what they call having "game"

Originally posted by Delphium
I am afraid that some people will be intimidated by my dashing good lucks:( What do you guys think I should do? It's not my fault I am 100% man hunk!

Here is my pic:

m.jpg

Yo, I hear that. 88 cameros are sweet.

IMO, if you get a bigger cross to hang from that there ear, you will be even more irresistible. Holla!

CCW

this is a picture of my ride, I call it "skeeeter"

genleenewwhlsbest.jpg

are you also an overachiever? be careful, because the combination of being accomplished AND exotically gorgeous like your pic can really hurt your chances of getting into med school! i would say that you should definitely tone down your hunkiness on interview day in order to avoid having your male interviewer sabotage your chances out of jealousy.

You need to add some bling bling to your suit the day of your interview in order to distract people from your exquisite good looks.

Id suggest some blue diamonds and sapphires covering each finger at least three times. A huge 24-karat gold chain that says "Holla!" and forces you to bend your neck at a 90 degree angle to your spine might also help.

Make sure to have a boombox with you at all times, playing the latest hits from the 70s.

Surely med schools cannot resist such a stud.

guys guys....come on now, lets have some sympathy. I mean the guy has a real problem. I mean I myself have the same problem. I realize that everytime I walk into the interview everyone is just captured by my "exotically" beautiful looks and then if they are female I instantly notice them giving me the "petty" jeolousy look!! ugh...i mean why are females so jealous. And they always, and i mean always, ask me why and how can it be that even with having that big cheescake as my desert I have such an amazingly thin body.
Oh and I must also mention that its not just my dead drop gorgeous looks but also the fact that I have such a flawless sense of fashion.
I am just worried that my interviewer would be intimidated by my looks. Well my problem really is the females because of their "petty" jeolousy. Its truly painful when everyone just focuses on my model looks !!
Oh yea one last thing do you guys think I should uglify?

hehe.......loved the description of the mullet.

Originally posted by premedmadness
are you also an overachiever? be careful, because the combination of being accomplished AND exotically gorgeous like your pic can really hurt your chances of getting into med school! i would say that you should definitely tone down your hunkiness on interview day in order to avoid having your male interviewer sabotage your chances out of jealousy.

:clap: :laugh: haha......you forgot the PETTY jealousy!!

Originally posted by Disenchanted 1
guys guys....come on now, lets have some sympathy. I mean the guy has a real problem. I mean I myself have the same problem. I realize that everytime I walk into the interview everyone is just captured by my "exotically" beautiful looks and then if they are female I instantly notice them giving me the "petty" jeolousy look!! ugh...i mean why are females so jealous. And they always, and i mean always, ask me why and how can it be that even with having that big cheescake as my desert I have such an amazingly thin body.
Oh and I must also mention that its not just my dead drop gorgeous looks but also the fact that I have such a flawless sense of fashion.
I am just worried that my interviewer would be intimidated by my looks. Well my problem really is the females because of their "petty" jeolousy. Its truly painful when everyone just focuses on my model looks !!

hehe.......loved the description of the mullet.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

At my interviews, many thought I was one fine looking shark. It must have been my long fins.:love:

Originally posted by Disenchanted 1
:clap: :laugh: haha......you forgot the PETTY jealousy!!

Oops! I also forgot to mention the flawless fashion sense but you covered that for me. Thanks disenchanted.

Should I list that I am president of the Camaro club as one of my EC's?

Delphium said:
Should I list that I am president of the Camaro club as one of my EC's?

No doubt bro....

Your camero needs some purple racing stripes.

JH

JohnHolmes said:
No doubt bro....

Your camero needs some purple racing stripes.

JH

In addition to a huge blower engine, a horn that plays "La Cucharacha", and a rebel flag. :clap: