My DAT experience!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DAT-Scared

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys i just took the DAT on friday and these are my scores...

Bio 26
Gchem 29 :love:
Ochem 29
PAT 15 :eek:
RC 17
QA 18
AA 23
TS 25
Well, I really could not believe the QA because I thought I got all of them right...but??? anyway, I think the RC was really in a small font and i had to highlight the entire section to be able to read which wasted a lot of time......
also the PAT was pretty hard on hole punching...which was my strength i thought...
anyway, i wanted to thank everyone in here. biology was not bad and it was pretty straight forward...
I really want to thank my friends and FATALEXTRACTION for all the support...
Good luck to you guys on your DAT's.

Members don't see this ad.

What did you use to prepare? Did u use dat achiever or destroyer. If so how did it compare?

woww! you definetely show your strengths in the sciences!!! Great job! I also thought the PAT was ridiculous. I got a flippin 17 on that!! Boo!!

Nice scores! It sucks that you managed such high scores in the sciences but your TS was only a 25.

You're totally solid though, looks like the competition is getting rough

edit: That came out wrong, 25 is ridiculous. I'm just saying yours should be more ridiculous

GJ dude

Members don't see this ad :)
damn good science scores...
ts so low... too bad dude...
how could that happen?
anywayz... u did awesome...
pa would not be a problem... and also rc...
i had low rc too... anywayz :D
gl...

i am wondering all these high scores, but harvard's average is just 22. it can't go up to 25 in one year!

DAT-Scared said:
Hey Guys i just took the DAT on friday and these are my scores...

Bio 26
Gchem 29 :love:
Ochem 29
PAT 15 :eek:
RC 17
QA 18
AA 23
TS 25
Well, I really could not believe the QA because I thought I got all of them right...but??? anyway, I think the RC was really in a small font and i had to highlight the entire section to be able to read which wasted a lot of time......
also the PAT was pretty hard on hole punching...which was my strength i thought...
anyway, i wanted to thank everyone in here. biology was not bad and it was pretty straight forward...
I really want to thank my friends and FATALEXTRACTION for all the support...
Good luck to you guys on your DAT's.

Thaks guys,
yeah i know i could have had a better average but oh well, maybe if i knew that i had done better on the sciences i would have had more motivation...
i had studied alot for the sciences and did not practice at all for the math or rc. my rc was a 20 solid on achiever and topscore but as i said i had problem reading it....yes, i also had destroyer which i think was very good since it was way harder than the actual thing....if anyone has any question please ask me....otherwise wish everyone best of luck...