DAT-Scared

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2006
Status
Dental Student
Hey Guys i just took the DAT on friday and these are my scores...

Bio 26
Gchem 29 :love:
Ochem 29
PAT 15 :eek:
RC 17
QA 18
AA 23
TS 25
Well, I really could not believe the QA because I thought I got all of them right...but??? anyway, I think the RC was really in a small font and i had to highlight the entire section to be able to read which wasted a lot of time......
also the PAT was pretty hard on hole punching...which was my strength i thought...
anyway, i wanted to thank everyone in here. biology was not bad and it was pretty straight forward...
I really want to thank my friends and FATALEXTRACTION for all the support...
Good luck to you guys on your DAT's.

MaxL221

10+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
What did you use to prepare? Did u use dat achiever or destroyer. If so how did it compare?

kokobean

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2006
California
Status
Dentist
woww! you definetely show your strengths in the sciences!!! Great job! I also thought the PAT was ridiculous. I got a flippin 17 on that!! Boo!!

About the Ads

armorshell

One Man Freak Show
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Apr 12, 2006
Status
Non-Student
Nice scores! It sucks that you managed such high scores in the sciences but your TS was only a 25.

You're totally solid though, looks like the competition is getting rough

edit: That came out wrong, 25 is ridiculous. I'm just saying yours should be more ridiculous

GJ dude

ddsjymaeng

dentalschoolgogogo
10+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
damn good science scores...
ts so low... too bad dude...
how could that happen?
anywayz... u did awesome...
pa would not be a problem... and also rc...
i had low rc too... anywayz :D
gl...

issa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2005
Status
i am wondering all these high scores, but harvard's average is just 22. it can't go up to 25 in one year!

OP
D

DAT-Scared

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2006
Status
Dental Student
DAT-Scared said:
Hey Guys i just took the DAT on friday and these are my scores...

Bio 26
Gchem 29 :love:
Ochem 29
PAT 15 :eek:
RC 17
QA 18
AA 23
TS 25
Well, I really could not believe the QA because I thought I got all of them right...but??? anyway, I think the RC was really in a small font and i had to highlight the entire section to be able to read which wasted a lot of time......
also the PAT was pretty hard on hole punching...which was my strength i thought...
anyway, i wanted to thank everyone in here. biology was not bad and it was pretty straight forward...
I really want to thank my friends and FATALEXTRACTION for all the support...
Good luck to you guys on your DAT's.

Thaks guys,
yeah i know i could have had a better average but oh well, maybe if i knew that i had done better on the sciences i would have had more motivation...
i had studied alot for the sciences and did not practice at all for the math or rc. my rc was a 20 solid on achiever and topscore but as i said i had problem reading it....yes, i also had destroyer which i think was very good since it was way harder than the actual thing....if anyone has any question please ask me....otherwise wish everyone best of luck...

About the Ads