1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

My DAT study guide...

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by CoolRX, Aug 20, 2011.

1. CoolRX

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    was delivered last night.

Now what?

Oh yea! A study plan while school, shadowing (actually working for free), volunteering, research will be in full swing. :rolleyes:

Least but not least, I definitely need a job!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DentistDMD

Removed

Sir, this is a forum, not a personal blog/diary.

4. CoolRX

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    What did I say wrong? :confused:

Since you had nothing constructive to add (for a senior member), I'll do you the favor and stay humble. However, since you contributed nothing, not even the slightest of motivation, I suggest you don't reply to this and my future posts.

With all due respect and no hard feelings at all...

5. jackalo34

Pre-Dental
    His point is...what was the purpose of your thread? The only question you asked you answered yourself and contributed no information for the general public of the forums to be interested in.... I'm confused as well as to the point...I'm guessing you want others who have been in the same situation to give you their experiences. If that's the case then ASK! :cool:

6. CoolRX

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Yours was more constructive! Believe it or not. Look at how many posts I have thus far... A better way to approach or offer advice would be... this is perhaps not the forum for this or what actually was your question (sarcastically). But to imply, given his senior member status, that my comment did not contribute to the forum did not help me see really what I did wrong (other than I wrote something unimportant). At least, that is what I thought. FYI I suspect a lot of students are in my situation, but I may be wrong.

Yours on the other hand DOES. I guess I failed to ask a question.

Here it goes:

Should I drop some of these ECs for the purpose of retaining my sanity? Pls help!