My Dean = Bigfoot

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harvey

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Dean of my school is often talked about, but never seen. The last time I saw the Dean was at my freshman orientation, over a year ago. I know he is busy doing administrative work and the like, but I am wondering if this is normal at most schools. I personally think that this is odd.

Members don't see this ad.

it is kinda odd. ours was serving ice cream at the ice cream social we had last week..

jb!:)

I see my dean at least once a week. More often if I run into him in the hallways or elevators. I can't say we ever talk about very much, but he's around.

Members don't see this ad :)
The Dean of my school is often talked about, but never seen. The last time I saw the Dean was at my freshman orientation, over a year ago. I know he is busy doing administrative work and the like, but I am wondering if this is normal at most schools. I personally think that this is odd.

Look for his picture on your school's webpage. If his portrait is fuzzy and only shows his back, you may be on to something here.

I see our Dean about once a year, maybe. Occasionally he gives a lecture, but usually he is in the lab doing research! Not what I expected from the Dean of the school. We do have Academic Deans and the such that I see much more often though.

Ours is also hard to spot. I am sure he is busy though. You go to Temple Harvey?

Ours is also hard to spot. I am sure he is busy though. You go to Temple Harvey?

Dude, I would include at least one kind of carver for your kit, I use my hollenback the most but would never give up my cleoid/discoid.

I wish I had more time to set it up right...I agree with both of you.