my dec 15 nbde 1 cbt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

natdrea

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, all these months preparation is over, I took my cbt yesterday, it was tough, for me there were very very very few repeats, dental decks and asda papers wont do it, i believe you guys better go through Kaplan, my friend who took the test with me said the same thing. We felt that there was nothing that came out from our review. Anyway, here are some questions from my and my friends tests yesterday, hope it will help those who are going to take the exam soom.

Anatomical sciences - alot of muscles - upper / lower extremities, thorax, muscles of mastication, facial expresssion its origin insertion and origin,
- nerves ----- not only cranial nerves but also nerves from the abnomen, you guys have to know by heart the BRANCHES
- cardiovascular - circle of willis, arteries - branches, veins - branches
- ganglion. --- otic, ciliary, semilunar.....

Biochemistry - Physiology - this was TOUGH , lots of questions on glucolysis, gluconeogenesis, lipolysis, metabolism. Know your enzymes, hormones, i had questions on 2nd messenger of a several hormones, which i have no idea with

Microbiology - Pathology - my friend's test has alot of virus questions, but in my test i had tons of fungi and parasites. mesothelioma, burkitts, huchtingonts, carcinoma, sarcoma....

Dental Anatomy and Occlusions - in my exam there were only 2 diagrams for tooth morphology, and 1 diagram on poselt's , but in my friends exam, there were alot of non working, working diagrams, and she told me she had 1 diagram on poselt's as well, very little tooth histology came out, but you have to know the basics.

With regards to the format, and time in taking the test, I didnt really have problem with TIME, and there are 1 am session and 1 pm session, you can choose which subject you want in 1 session, what i did was i skipped micro first , and went directly to dental anatomy, after each session, there is this "REVIEW" botton on the lower right corner, you can just click on that and do the micro.

Ok guys, its time for me to wiat for my results, i honestly think i didnt do good, but i know i did my share of studying, so whatever result comes out, i will take it with an open heart.. I hope what i wrote helped, and for all those who are going to take the exam, I wish you good luck and all the best.

happy holidays everyone. and God bless.

Members don't see this ad.

thanx natdrea for a well informative thread!
all the best for your results :thumbup:

natdrea said:
Well, all these months preparation is over, I took my cbt yesterday, it was tough, for me there were very very very few repeats, dental decks and asda papers wont do it, i believe you guys better go through Kaplan, my friend who took the test with me said the same thing. We felt that there was nothing that came out from our review. Anyway, here are some questions from my and my friends tests yesterday, hope it will help those who are going to take the exam soom.

Anatomical sciences - alot of muscles - upper / lower extremities, thorax, muscles of mastication, facial expresssion its origin insertion and origin,
- nerves ----- not only cranial nerves but also nerves from the abnomen, you guys have to know by heart the BRANCHES

Biochemistry - Physiology - this was TOUGH , lots of questions on glucolysis, gluconeogenesis, lipolysis, metabolism. Know your enzymes, hormones, i had questions on 2nd messenger of a several hormones, which i have no idea with

Microbiology - Pathology - my friend's test has alot of virus questions, but in my test i had tons of fungi and parasites. mesothelioma, burkitts, huchtingonts, carcinoma, sarcoma....

Dental Anatomy and Occlusions - in my exam there were only 2 diagrams for tooth morphology, and 1 diagram on poselt's , but in my friends exam, there were alot of non working, working diagrams, and she told me she had 1 diagram on poselt's as well, very little tooth histology came out, but you have to know the basics.

With regards to the format, and time in taking the test, I didnt really have problem with TIME, and there are 1 am session and 1 pm session, you can choose which subject you want in 1 session, what i did was i skipped micro first , and went directly to dental anatomy, after each session, there is this "REVIEW" botton on the lower right corner, you can just click on that and do the micro.

Ok guys, its time for me to wiat for my results, i honestly think i didnt do good, but i know i did my share of studying, so whatever result comes out, i will take it with an open heart.. I hope what i wrote helped, and for all those who are going to take the exam, I wish you good luck and all the best.

natdrea said:

Hi Natdrea

Thanks for your information. Good luck with your results and happy holidays to you too :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanx !!!! :) best of luck with ur results .

natdrea said:

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.