I am in serious dillema.
One of my science grade is a F (it was incomplete before and got changed to F). I completed the course but since prof is away (won't be back until mid August), the prof won't be able to change the grade until mid August. After the prof changes the grade, it might take about 3 weeks for the new grade to appear on transcript. Thus, I could have the new grade on my transcript in early-mid september.
What should I do?
Should I just go ahead and submit application and explain each dental school what my new grade will be? Since it is a F currently, it has major impact on my GPA (bring down my sci gpa from 3.3 to 3.0).
So, what would be better? Submit application now or wait?
One of my science grade is a F (it was incomplete before and got changed to F). I completed the course but since prof is away (won't be back until mid August), the prof won't be able to change the grade until mid August. After the prof changes the grade, it might take about 3 weeks for the new grade to appear on transcript. Thus, I could have the new grade on my transcript in early-mid september.
What should I do?
Should I just go ahead and submit application and explain each dental school what my new grade will be? Since it is a F currently, it has major impact on my GPA (bring down my sci gpa from 3.3 to 3.0).
So, what would be better? Submit application now or wait?