my dreamed-of Canada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medicaltony

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello, I´m in the fourth year of my medical study. I´m studying at Charles University in Czech republic Prague, but after the graduation, I would like to go abroad (there are many reasons, which I´m willing to discuss) and find there a job. My dream country is Canada, but I donť know what're the conditions I need to realize it. I would also like to know, if they're looking for MD in Canada. This summer I will be in Canada for 4 months. Could anybody advise me first steps I should start with to be able to apply for a job in this nice country? Could you help me? 😳