You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
My essay...
Started by ez1023dpt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You can send it to me and I'll edit it within a few days.
Kevin
Kevin
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thats a good gpa! have you taken the GRE's yet?
yeah I already did. I recieved a 1100 when converted to the old scale.
I'm quite confused with my GPA because it varies... I went to a university where we use the plus minus system and some schools that I'm applying to ignores the plus minus... then PTCAS has a different scaling too...
Range:
Cum: 3.65-3.74
pre-req: 3.5-3.63
i feel the same way!!The list of schools that I'm applying to significantly changed from 6 months ago. My main school filtering factor now is COST... I want to attend the CHEAPEST PROGRAM!!!
you can send me your essay and i'll be happy to proofread it
PM me and i'll look it over for you!
Out of curiosity, how close is everyone sticking to the standard five-paragraph essay form? Seems wasteful to restate the same info when all we have is 4500 characters.
My intro consisted of one or two very short and straight to the point sentences that very briefly summarized the points I made through the rest of the essay. It took about two lines. I felt that putting this in was worth the space because it makes the essay flow a lot more. The conclusion was even more brief than the intro.
Thank you okramango. I did something similar. I wrote a very direct intro and conclusion, and put most of the content in the body. However, I am slightly (read: very) paranoid about my writing samples given my less than stellar GRE writing score.
ez1023dpt, don't mean to hijack your thread. I keep hearing about the inexpensive PT programs in Virginia. Have you discovered any other debt-friendly programs?
ez1023dpt, don't mean to hijack your thread. I keep hearing about the inexpensive PT programs in Virginia. Have you discovered any other debt-friendly programs?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I would be happy to provide feedback, if you'd still like it.
How "creative" would you all suggest being with the essay portion. I understand that you need to answer the question and be clear, but I also want to stand out a little and make it somewhat personal.
How "creative" would you all suggest being with the essay portion. I understand that you need to answer the question and be clear, but I also want to stand out a little and make it somewhat personal.
Don't be too creative. Just share your experience and your motivation. Your story and background are unique. You can stand out at the interview.
Kevin
If you'd like additional feedback, feel free to PM it to me & I'll take a gander. 🙂 Otherwise, best of luck! 🙂