my file is complete!

Started by ginephre
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ginephre

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i was kinda paranoid that one of my classes that i still had to take wouldn't be accepted for some reason! it is a great feeling to get that email from CU! now i just need to get all those shots..... :scared:
 
ginephre said:
i was kinda paranoid that one of my classes that i still had to take wouldn't be accepted for some reason! it is a great feeling to get that email from CU! now i just need to get all those shots..... :scared:

Congrats!
 
ginephre said:
i was kinda paranoid that one of my classes that i still had to take wouldn't be accepted for some reason! it is a great feeling to get that email from CU! now i just need to get all those shots..... :scared:

Im right there with you. I was so excited to see that my file was complete. Are you going to get the recommended Hep A and Menengitis shots? I have everything else, just need a few titers and the TB tests.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got my FILE COMPLETE email this am. WOo hoo! Im actually going to Pharmacy School. I really felt like, up to this point, someone would see my file and say, "why'd we let her in again" and I would get some "Sorry there has been a mistake" lettter :laugh:
 
i think im going to wait on those hepA and meningitis shots, at least for a little while until i can afford them!
 
ginephre said:
i think im going to wait on those hepA and meningitis shots, at least for a little while until i can afford them!

I was wondering if we could get them at student health. Maybe Ill call today and see what they cost there.
 
klebsiella said:
I was wondering if we could get them at student health. Maybe Ill call today and see what they cost there.

i was hoping they would have at least a disounted rate at CU's health center and was going to wait until after school started. i don't have any health insurance right now but i would think with the school's insurance those would be a little cheaper. the meningitis shot is like $100!