My first Ace the DAT test!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cowsgomoo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone I just wanted some feedback from the people who have taken the dat and used ace the dat.

Here are my scores for the test:

AA= 22.6
BIO= 20
GCHEM= 18
OCHEM= 18
PAT= 19
QR= 29
RC= 28
TS= 18

Should I be wary of any of these scores? Are any sections on these practice tests notoriously easy?

Any advice is welcome even if it is to tell me that I am worrying like a ****** about nothing ( :laugh: :laugh: I get that a lot :laugh: :laugh: ).

Members don't see this ad.

Great job. your doing wonderful.

I was wondering what you have studied from. Have you used topscore. I took kaplan but i think i need more tests. Let me know what has worked for you

thanks a lot!

ddsnp said:
Great job. your doing wonderful.

I was wondering what you have studied from. Have you used topscore. I took kaplan but i think i need more tests. Let me know what has worked for you

thanks a lot!

I have done Kaplan course. I religiously studied (and in the process of studying) the Kaplan blue book. I have already taken all the topscore tests too. I posted a thread with all my scores in Kaplan and topscore last week, so check it out.
Let me know if you need help and for everyone else let the advice flow like a stream.

cowsgomoo said:
I have done Kaplan course. I religiously studied (and in the process of studying) the Kaplan blue book. I have already taken all the topscore tests too. I posted a thread with all my scores in Kaplan and topscore last week, so check it out.
Let me know if you need help and for everyone else let the advice flow like a stream.

does the ace the dat software expire?

Members don't see this ad :)
ddsnp said:
does the ace the dat software expire?

It’s all on the net so there isn't any software you need to install and yes it expires after 6 months (I think).

I think you should still be worried. I haven't taken the DAT yet but "ace the dat" has too many mistakes. If you want to get a perfect score on "ace the dat" tests for many of the questions you have to be able to accurately guess which of the WRONG (yes wrong) answers are "ace the dat" 's correct answers loooooooooooooooool This is a rediculous set of tests. I don't recommend it to anyone. Some drunk group of students probably wrote these tests & explanations. What a waste of $$$$$$$$

dat_student said:
I think you should still be worried. I haven't taken the DAT yet but "ace the dat" has too many mistakes. If you want to get a perfect score on "ace the dat" tests for many of the questions you have to be able to accurately guess which of the WRONG (yes wrong) answers are "ace the dat" 's correct answers loooooooooooooooool This is a rediculous set of tests. I don't recommend it to anyone. Some drunk group of students probably wrote these tests & explanations. What a waste of $$$$$$$$

Yeah they are.