1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

my first post

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by the big wand, Mar 20, 2004.

1. the big wand

the big wand Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hello world!

:D

2. Yah-E

Yah-E Toof Sniper
    10+ Year Member

Non-Student
    Welcome dude! It's always nice to have another Canadian dental student sharing with us!

:cool:

3. Bickle

Bickle future NYC taxi driver
    10+ Year Member

Hey Big Wand,

Nice to have another Albertan on SDN. I applied to UofA, and have heard NOTHING from them. Looks like I should start packing my bags for Boston.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. the big wand

7+ Year Member

We just finished the 2nd round interview today. I think if your GPA is higher than 3.7, then you'll be invited for an interview for sure. The entrance GPA for our class is very high = 3.9 out of 4.0.

You didn't apply to other Canadian dental schools?

5. ziptree

ziptree DDS
    10+ Year Member

6. the big wand

7+ Year Member

A small class of friendly 32, sharing lecture notes, photocopying notes, helping each other (accidentally beating med students as well), partying & having fun all year long.......and so and so, I can be lazy still.......... :p

3.9 <-- I was surprised too. Something's very wrong here. This is aweful....I've never got any free money (scholarship) in my undergrad, now I guess I have to say bye bye to that for the rest of my life.