My Fridge is Empty...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SirShagaLot

Move Maker Extraordinaire
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
b/c i spent every last damn dime on applying, sending my DAT scores, and supplemental fees......approaching $1200.....one good thing about being this broke is that it really forces you to utilize what u didnt know u had hanging out in the back of your pantry...i think this would def. be the only upshot though. :D

Members don't see this ad.

aww, I hope you don't end up malnourished and starved... call someone who owes you dinner and have them take you out...

good luck!

hey sirshagalot, i think you should start up some kind of donation system and all the people on sdn can donate stuff to you. i've got a spring roll from a chinese restaurant that i didn't eat last night...and i've got some fat free key lime yogurt and i'm donating it all to your cause!

Members don't see this ad :)
maksidaa said:
hey sirshagalot, i think you should start up some kind of donation system and all the people on sdn can donate stuff to you. i've got a spring roll from a chinese restaurant that i didn't eat last night...and i've got some fat free key lime yogurt and i'm donating it all to your cause!

key lime is the best...however, canned goods are preferred. Thank you for your cooperation and initiative regarding this matter. :luck:

Bro, costco has a big 30 pack of ramen for 7.50 or so. Big 50 lb bag of rice is only $13. Good times.

All your application fees + supplementals was only around 1200? You got off pretty easily. I remember it cost me about that much just to submit my AADSAS application. :eek:

tinman831 said:
All your application fees + supplementals was only around 1200? You got off pretty easily. I remember it cost me about that much just to submit my AADSAS application. :eek:

No kidding. First year I applied, I paid $1400-1500 just in AADSAS fees. F'ckin thieves.

You're still going to have to pay all of the fees to the individual schools, which, will be at least $50 a school. Than, don't even get me started on how much it cost me just to interview........You're not out of the woods yet.....

tinman831 said:

u must be applying to like 15 schools or so ehh?

michman25 said:
You're still going to have to pay all of the fees to the individual schools, which, will be at least $50 a school. Than, don't even get me started on how much it cost me just to interview........You're not out of the woods yet.....

4 sure..theres no way i'll be able to interview at all the schools..assuming i get an interview at all of them..