1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

My friend's DAT

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by gogobruin, Jun 21, 2008.

1. gogobruin

Pre-Dental
    Dear all,
    I have questions about my best friend's DAT. She just took today, and her non science GPA is 3.4 and science is 3.1. Right now, she is in the master program with 3.7.
    Her score is
    PAT 21
    Math 25
    Ochem 22
    Gchem 21
    reading 17 :confused:
    bio 19
    Ts 20
    aa 21

She is a second language too, and she had already applied twice before, but did not get any interview before she went to master program. Where do u guys think she should apply??? Could she apply UCLA?? Since her eng is at cut line. She is my best friend, do u think we can apply same school and get into the same school at the same time?? Please help me!!!! I wish I could give her some advice......Please:love:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. gogobruin

Pre-Dental

#2 gogobruin, Jun 21, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  4. Bruinlove

Pre-Dental
    Oh wow. You must be one of those kids sitting in front of Hardinger and answer every question he gives out. 3.95... very impressive.

I think you have a legit shot at UCLA. But, don't know about your friend.

5. HoangDDS

Pre-Dental
    Wow! If you two don't get in to UCLA together, I'm sure there will be at least one school out there that will accept both of you. Jeez, 3.95 at UCLA?!---i just feel dumb right now. =) great scores and great GPA. good luck in dental school.

6. hoss19

hoss19 half iron, half man

Dental Student
    you have a TS of 21, QR of 21 and RC of 18 and yet managed to get an AA of 22?

hmmmmmm

7. Bruinlove

Pre-Dental
    It's probably because 2 or 3 of her science scores were close to lower ends and she got low bio score which is often very important in TS score calculation. (But I personally think she made some typos.)
    That gives her 21 TS. Then, her AA is 21.6. A nice rounding up gives her AA 22. Yey~:D

8. gogobruin

Pre-Dental

#7 gogobruin, Jun 22, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2008