my grades.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyeluveyez

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If your grades look like this, I have a D in Organic I ..Would they know I will retake it because eventually I'm planning to retake it, but are there any other options? I'm so bummed.

I just don't feel motivated after looking at this. Do you think I would have a chance at optometry?

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 104
Yes, I do believe you will still have a shot, so long as you show great improvement, do well on your OAT, and get in a lot of shadowing experience.

I agree with jdom. The school's also look for an upward trend, so try and increase your GPA for each term

Members don't see this ad :)
If your grades look like this, I have a D in Organic I ..Would they know I will retake it because eventually I'm planning to retake it, but are there any other options? I'm so bummed.

I just don't feel motivated after looking at this. Do you think I would have a chance at optometry?

Retake it and get an A, and forget about the D.

I'd spend your time studying. Most of you over-emphasize the importance of shadowing.
You can't make up for poor grades by shadowing.