my interviewer was a racist??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gogobruin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Whatever...I don't care anymore..I will be a dentist even though he is a racist. If u got him as a interviewer, and u r an asian..Good luck!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You can call the head of admissions and request another interview. Just make sure that you can show them a valid reason why you think youre interviewer was a racist. I have a friend that on his Medical school intervew the interviewer started bashing his undergrad and how his degree was worthless and he called and got a second interview.

Last edited:
I heard my jewish professor don't like us A-rabs too

Members don't see this ad :)
I just heard that my interviewer did not like asian....Could I sue him or request for another interview??

Maybe he doesn't like Asian food.

All joking aside though, I have heard people call to get another interview, but you have to have a valid reason. And even doing so won't guarantee an acceptance. You might need to evaluate the financial aspect as well. Is it worth it to spend all the money to go there again? If it is your only interview, then yes, obviously. But also... if you re-interview and get accepted, do you really want to go to a school that has people like that?

you just heard? pretty sure you wont be able to sue him for "hearing" that he is a racist unless he did something positively racist to you in your interview. Being unfriendly doesn't count either b/c it is not uncommon for and interviewer to be unfriendly. If the school has made the statement that he is a racist and they are taking action then it would be a completely different situation. In that case then you definitely should be entitled to another interview. But going on hearsay is a completely different line of evidence. And I am not sure what your situation is with other schools but it will probably not reflect well upon you if you start suing interviewers for hearing that they are racist.

Just do your best during an interview.

Law Suits are ruining America. Nuff said.

at my interview, one of the interviewer told me a case where a student sued their school(the student lost) and the interviewer said if you sue a dental school you can't apply to ANY dental school. seemed bizarre but it's from the admission staff so i guess it's true...
The university offered acceptance to this student and later found out that the student doesn't have all the pre-reqs, student couldn't enroll, then the student sued the school and lost...

who'd you hear this allegation from? & how can you confirm it's true?

what school was this??

This is awesome, a pitty party becasue he didn't get in! I must have had a few profiling interviewers too???

Get real.

i'm very curious as to what the interview did/say...

gogobruin didn't get in.. isn't this enough? do you want more proof?

huh? what's with the hostility? I was curious as to what exactly happened at the interview - what was said/done. The OP edited his original post so i figured it must've been pretty bad... i just wanna know.