My List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bsklaw83

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
3.7 cumulative, 28R MCAT Vanderbilt student, ny resident

SUNY upstate downstate buffalo stonybrook
ny college of med
mount sinai
nyu
einstein
jefferson
rosalind franklin in chicago
loyola chicago
boston
gw
emory

any other suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

First of all it depends on how much $ you want to spend in terms of how many schools you want to apply to. You have a great GPA and an ok MCAT score, so your numbers are good so you should get some interviews. Your ECs and LORs are important so if you are solid there then you should be on your way. First, can I ask why Boston U? Their tuition is ridiculously high so if it's not a school you'd really want to go to I'd recommend rethinking.

I might add Drexel, Finch, and SLU. Keep in mind that Loyola and SLU are Jesuit schools, which influences their practices (not saying good or bad, just an FYI). Otherwise your schools look fine and you should get into your SUNYs.

Apply to VANDY!!! They take a great number of their undergraduates!!! Unless you absolutely hated Nashville and want to get out of there ASAP, I'd apply there.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you're from NY, I'd add Columbia and Cornell just for kicks.

yes, drexel and slu, and albany if you didnt mention that, im too lazy to go back.