My OAT Scores

optohopeful

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello There,

I just took my OAT today. I am so glad to have finally finished (a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.)

I have been following the SDN OAT section here for quite a while before my exam and I see people sharing their scores, so here are mine ( along with the percentiles):

QR 400 100.0
RC 390 99.0
BIO 390 96.8
GCHM 400 100.0
OCHM 400 100.0
PH 390 97.4

TS 400 100.0
AA 400 100.0

As you can see, pretty solid scores (I was really happy when that screen with the scores popped up). Now hopefully I will get accepted....

btw, my GPA is 3.75

:)

Members don't see this ad.

perfect scores. Definitely a guarantee to be in top Opt school. Congrats. I don't mind to be shared with those scores. I have to postpone my test for another 3 weeks because I am scare i'm not ready for it. I'm still having a longest time solving problems.. seems like there are never enough in studying.. :(.. I'm proud of you..

Wow! Congrats, and well done! You should have no problems with those stats!

How long did you study for, and what study resources did you utilize?

Members don't see this ad :)
You think you'll get in with less than 400 in all the sections? Pfft. No chance. :p

I think the only way you WON'T get in is if you personally insult your interviewers! Congrats!

(& btw thanks for not asking "do you think I stand a chance??")

Hello There,

I just took my OAT today. I am so glad to have finally finished (a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.)

I have been following the SDN OAT section here for quite a while before my exam and I see people sharing their scores, so here are mine ( along with the percentiles):

QR 400 100.0
RC 390 99.0
BIO 390 96.8
GCHM 400 100.0
OCHM 400 100.0
PH 390 97.4

TS 400 100.0
AA 400 100.0

As you can see, pretty solid scores (I was really happy when that screen with the scores popped up). Now hopefully I will get accepted....

btw, my GPA is 3.75

:)

Hey there, Michael Phelps of OAT :) !
Which school will be you attending this fall? I think you don't need to bother applying to more than just your top choice, with scores like that. Congradulations!