My online diary

Started by DrRae
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hey... checked out your jounal. You've got a fellow Dave Matthews lover over here 😉

I'm giving up a chance to meet Dave Matthews in person because it's during the required vet school orientation... which is about the only thing that could stop me from going!!! Still a little depressed over that, though. 🙁
 
That would suck. That's like my 2 goals in life coming together at the same second 🙁 Yikes! I couldn't choose. Well I mean I could and would but still... I already have a tough call b/c I am going to see Dave 4 times in the week before finals 🙂 It will be tough but hey I can manage. Always good to meet another Dave fan. TTYS
DrRae