My Personal Statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalbuzz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any Dental students or Dentists who would be willing to read my personal statement and critique it? I have a solid rough draft done, but it's way too long and I don't know which parts to keep and which parts to kick to the curb. I think my brain is melting from staring at it too long. Any and all input is totally welcome and wanted. Tear it apart. Be brutally honest.

I wants it.

Soo....if anybody has some time and a hankering for some personal statement scrutinizing...hit me up. Thank-you!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'll give it a go...PM it to me

Are there any Dental students or Dentists who would be willing to read my personal statement and critique it? I have a solid rough draft done, but it's way too long and I don't know which parts to keep and which parts to kick to the curb. I think my brain is melting from staring at it too long. Any and all input is totally welcome and wanted. Tear it apart. Be brutally honest.

I wants it.

Soo....if anybody has some time and a hankering for some personal statement scrutinizing...hit me up. Thank-you!

email me, i will try to get to it, but i am just returning to full time.