my personal statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shareshab

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi , Doctors :) I will send my application in early June and i need some of you guys that are good in writhing help me out in my essay, please please help me out ,waiting thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi , Doctors :) I will send my application in early June and i need some of you guys that are good in writhing help me out in my essay, please please help me out ,waiting thanks :)

Feel free to use whatever is helpful.

Dear Diary,

Today I decided to apply to dental school. I have thought for a very long time about this important decision. At first I thought that I wanted to be a real doctor but I now know that what I want to do is to work at a dental chain with Medicaid kids. I want to master stainless steel crowns, pulps, and sealants. Mostly, I know this is for me because I was looking at how much money these jobs pay. My friends used to think I was nuts but I've managed to turn all of them to my plans. Now we are all applying to dental school and we will start our own Medicaid chain-"Caps." I can't wait. All we need is acceptance to dental school and we start capping.

Dear Diary,

Today I decided to apply to dental school. I have thought for a very long time about this important decision. At first I thought that I wanted to be a real doctor but I now know that what I want to do is to work at a dental chain with Medicaid kids. I want to master stainless steel crowns, pulps, and sealants. Mostly, I know this is for me because I was looking at how much money these jobs pay. My friends used to think I was nuts but I've managed to turn all of them to my plans. Now we are all applying to dental school and we will start our own Medicaid chain-"Caps." I can't wait. All we need is acceptance to dental school and we start capping.

i dont get it what was your point i need help can u help me ?!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
i dont get it what was your point i need help can u help me ?!!!!

I think the point was to be creative. He/she used a Dear Diary spin instead of using the monotonous, cliche "this is what i've done, this is why i like dentistry" personal statement.

Nobody is going to write your personal statement for you.

Nobody is going to write your personal statement for you.

i already finished it i just want to somebody help me to edit it and if in case there are any mistake fix it :eek:

i already finished it i just want to somebody help me to edit it and if in case there are any mistake fix it :eek:

You want to send your essay to a complete stranger on the internet hoping that they care enough about you to take time and go through your essay, pick out all the mistakes you made, and correct them for you?

you may get better luck in pre-dental forum.
i think doc_toothache and a few others.

You want to send your essay to a complete stranger on the internet hoping that they care enough about you to take time and go through your essay, pick out all the mistakes you made, and correct them for you?

do u think i have any other choices :scared:

Try someone at the all night laundromat.

Damn, this is like amature night at the apollo in here.

Just need the guy sweeping him off the stage.

Go to your university's writing center. Helped me a lot. Doing over the Internet is just silly and very time consuming for the reader. Writing centers are free and they have experience.

Dear Diary,

lmao... this is Gold folks...

browncrack, hook these brothas up with couple more award-winning paragraphs