Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where to begin???
m/28/so.cal/R.PH
Basically, I acquired an independent long-term pharmacy over a year ago.
Its a 2 man operation(mostly me), but the service/product is top-notch.
Previous owner of 15 years jumped ship,
All/most of my wholesaler's are C.O.D.
Patient base is weak, Location is not feasable for retail...
I dont know if I'll be open "week by week", I have little experience running a business, and thats where I'm losing. The Pharmacist part is not an issue.
Im looking for insight on how to increase my patient-base, In terms of marketing, anything, to help guide me in this crash course of business 101
Input is very appreciated
m/28/so.cal/R.PH
Basically, I acquired an independent long-term pharmacy over a year ago.
Its a 2 man operation(mostly me), but the service/product is top-notch.
Previous owner of 15 years jumped ship,
All/most of my wholesaler's are C.O.D.
Patient base is weak, Location is not feasable for retail...
I dont know if I'll be open "week by week", I have little experience running a business, and thats where I'm losing. The Pharmacist part is not an issue.
Im looking for insight on how to increase my patient-base, In terms of marketing, anything, to help guide me in this crash course of business 101
Input is very appreciated