My Plan for the PCAT!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AsianGuy26

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I plan on posting what I am going to do from now to the PCAT on saturday...

1:18 EST~ just finished 2 sections on the Kaplan Final... Verbal and Biology: got a 73% and 77% respectively... tired and will hit bed for four hours or so...

b4 I hit the bed... anyone have any good books that offer practice or quick review?
 
7:22 EST Wakes up very confused... rubs eye a couple of times... brushes teeth... reads forums for a minute or two... and gets ready to take the last three sections on the Kaplan Final exam...

How is everyone else doing...

TIME REMAINING: 2 Days 34 minutes before test... dum dum dum
 
LoL...oh my gosh 2 days...so much to do....I have to work til 430pm then I plan on studying all night til about 3am or 4am get a couple hours of sleep and go to work again then go to bed EARLY Friday night! I have to review Bio, Chem, and math tonight 🙁 I am so nervous about this test I feel sick...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
8:51 EST Yea I know how you feel... I'm taking a breather until 9 and then I plan on working on my last section concerning quantitative ability...

Anyways... good luck to you...

I'll post questions after I review my test that I may have and perhaps some tips that I found useful.

:laugh:
 
Oh boy... I just calculated my scores for the reading comprehension and Quantitative ability... 60% and 52% respectively... this isn't good.

*oh and I got a 71% on the chemistry...

Ahhhh...

Now to review all the problems that I got wrong and pinpoint trouble sections... Boy I am in for it.

🙁

But first a little food...
 
2:17 EST The final in Kaplan after reveiwing it has extensive mistakes or misprints which detract from the quality of test taking... I was expecting better out of Kaplan...

Plan is to finish last section in Kaplan and go out for a small break to complete something before hopefully resuming at 4ish...

Weakness identified...

Germ Layers
Glycolysis
Development

Acid Bases
Minor hybridization of various orbitals
Gas Review

Math general review of some basic calc functions

******

I'll keep posted
 
Just to make sure. There won't be any questions on stuff like area of triangle, angles of triangles, area of rectangle, area of circle, circumferance of circle, etc right? I'm making sure because one study material has all these geometry type questions and i know there isn't any, but this book was copyright 2008, so I guess they just didn't update it or maybe I misread and there still is some questions like that.

For now I'm skipping all of those and didn't want to realize on test date I shouldn't have.