My plans... finally

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JoeJoe2482

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all!

It's been a loooonnnggg time since I posted last so bare with me.

I think I have finally come up for a decision on what I plan to do for my pre-medical career.

First my company is going to send me to school for an MBA so I start that this semester and then next I plan to start knocking out pre-med courses at my local community college as a DIY post-bac before I officially declare a formal post-bac at my local university. I believe that by doing well in my master's program and getting back into the routine for school it will put me in a better position to do well in the prereq courses.

And in the mean-time, I will be volunteering/shadowing to learn as much as i can towards this career.

Just as a refresher. I graduated with a degree in Criminology back in 2007 and have not taken the MCAT or any science courses.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Sounds good.

Get in shadowing and the required ECs as well

Goro, wow!

I cannot believe an actual Adcom replied to my message. I'm overwhelmed. :) I would really, really, really appreciate any helpful advice/tips you might have and seeing you post buoys my spirits that I'm on the right track.

:)

Reactions: 1 user