My plans... finally

Started by JoeJoe2482
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JoeJoe2482

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all!

It's been a loooonnnggg time since I posted last so bare with me.

I think I have finally come up for a decision on what I plan to do for my pre-medical career.

First my company is going to send me to school for an MBA so I start that this semester and then next I plan to start knocking out pre-med courses at my local community college as a DIY post-bac before I officially declare a formal post-bac at my local university. I believe that by doing well in my master's program and getting back into the routine for school it will put me in a better position to do well in the prereq courses.

And in the mean-time, I will be volunteering/shadowing to learn as much as i can towards this career.

Just as a refresher. I graduated with a degree in Criminology back in 2007 and have not taken the MCAT or any science courses.
 
Last edited:
Sounds good.

Get in shadowing and the required ECs as well

Goro, wow!

I cannot believe an actual Adcom replied to my message. I'm overwhelmed. 🙂 I would really, really, really appreciate any helpful advice/tips you might have and seeing you post buoys my spirits that I'm on the right track.

🙂