My professor submitted LOR without matching form

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Skateguitar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I asked my professor 2 months ago, if he would write me a letter, he complied and was happy to write it. So I asked him if he would prefer to submit it electronically or by mail, he said electronically. So i went on interfolio, made an electronic request and left it at that, fast forward to today and it does not show up on my interfolio account, so I emailed him and he says that he emailed it the 25th by PAPER MAIL. So now I am assuming it does not appear on my account because initially it was an email request, so i did not have to print out a matching form to give to him. He sent the LOR without a matching form. Should I wait and see if they will process it regardless? or ask him to submit it again either electronically or with a matching form?

Members don't see this ad.

So I asked my professor 2 months ago, if he would write me a letter, he complied and was happy to write it. So I asked him if he would prefer to submit it electronically or by mail, he said electronically. So i went on interfolio, made an electronic request and left it at that, fast forward to today and it does not show up on my interfolio account, so I emailed him and he says that he emailed it the 25th by PAPER MAIL. So now I am assuming it does not appear on my account because initially it was an email request, so i did not have to print out a matching form to give to him. He sent the LOR without a matching form. Should I wait and see if they will process it regardless? or ask him to submit it again either electronically or with a matching form?

I would just ask him to submit it electronically. If he's already written it, it will take him a couple minutes, and then it's done.