my results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emkobiet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
composite: 68 percentile --the reading and verbal sections really killed my overall score! =(
I have an overall GPA of 3.2, so do you guys think I should retake the test? I've taken the test so many times. I'm just so tired!
What are my chances of getting in pharm schools?

Members don't see this ad.

how many times u take it does not matter, someone told me....the school i applied to looks at the highest score...

btw, how many times have u taken it, if u dont mind?

I'm still waiting for my January PCAT score, and I've taken it soooo many times. What I have found is that if you do really well on your science sections (score like over 500 out of 600), then your composite will be really high...probably in the 90's. My friend got a 50 on his reading/verbal sections and still got a 95 overall.

a 68 looks really bad, but a 70 looks soooooo much better. You should apply to newer schools such as University of Appalachia, LECOM (Bradenton campus), South University. But if you're applying for 2008 cycle, then I think you should definitely retake it to increase your chances. Someone on here got into Midwestern CCP with a 3.0 and PCAT of 70. I'm so jealous. I am so glad that I never have to take that darn test again. So sick of it. By the way, I got in with a 59. I think I've advertised it all over this site already :)

Members don't see this ad :)
4 or 5 times... i lost track. =\
there are students who have similar stats to mine and got accepted this year, right?

I got accepted into University of Appalachia
Got an interview invitation for South University

I am waiting for my Jan PCAT score, I hope I did better so that I have a chance with Midwestern Chicago and I am still waiting to hear back from LECOM.

I applied to a lot of schools, but half of them I didn't even do the supplemental applications *shrugs*

By the way, my GPA is only 3.2

People recommend to apply early. I wish I did. I applied really late. Now I'm worried that CCP won't receive my application on time (deadline tomorrow).

how many times u take it does not matter, someone told me....the school i applied to looks at the highest score...

btw, how many times have u taken it, if u dont mind?

Out of curiosity, does anyone know which schools look at the highest scores? I'm asking for a friend but I should also be worrying about myself. I only took the PCAT once back in october and don't think I want to go through the exp again. Composite of 85 but got a crappy reading score of 28. I can't even seem to get interviews with a BS in bio and a GPA of 3.5. BAH