My Schedule for HS Junior Year

Started by deleted421268
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted421268

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be taking Regular English, Regular Euro history, Regular American History, Regular Spanish, Electronic Music elective, Microsoft elective, Focus on fitness (GYM), AP Psych, Honors Precalculus, and Honors Chemistry Junior Year. Am I scheduling my courses right in preparing myself for transitioning to college as a pre med undergrad?? Should I be taking higher level english class because it is in the classes you take as a pre med?? Need feedback. I plan on taking AP CALC, AP in any SCIENCE, Honors Anatomy during Senior Year with everything else regular.
 
Your lameness in taking regular Euro history is lame. Take AP, it'll be a little bit more work and you'll have more fun. Or at least I did.
 
Your lameness in taking regular Euro history is lame. Take AP, it'll be a little bit more work and you'll have more fun. Or at least I did.

History is not my thing bro lol, not even close to being a history person at all. I'd rather just focus solely on subjects which I will need later in college, but everyone has different opinions.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
History is not my thing bro lol, not even close to being a history person at all. I'd rather just focus solely on subjects which I will need later in college, but everyone has different opinions.

Still lame though. History is such a fantastic subject, sigh I only wish I could have taken more, but oh well my double degree prevents me 🙁.
 
Seems fine, but don't forget this is your ACT/SAT year. You need time for that, unless you take it over the summer.