My school doesn't offer a Tests and Measurement course.


Full Member
10+ Year Member
May 1, 2007
A few of the programs I've looked at require "Tests and Measurement" as an undergraduate pre-requisite--my university does not offer an undergraduate Tests and Measurement course--no idea why, as we do have a PhD program and offer all the basics (Stats, Research Methods, Advanced Research Methods, Cognition, Learning etc.) as well as a fairly large group of UG electives (Clinical, Neuropsych, Advanced Animal Behavior, Child Psychopathology, CBT, Multicultural, etc.) Does this mean I just can't apply to programs requiring Tests and Measurement as a pre-req?



Regional Clinical Officer, Centene Corporation
10+ Year Member
Apr 6, 2007
  1. Psychologist
Sure you can, you will just have to take the class somewhere else. Occasionallly, they will accept you with the understanding that you will take it somewhere before the year starts, or sometimes they will have you take their undegrad version of it. Although this is less liley, because it can intefere with your grad class schedule.
About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.