My Scott Mea Culpa

Started by LADoc00
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
Removed
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Scottie, oh sensitive Scottie!
Your love of immigrants would make Che proud
I cant believe that for so long I was thinking all these bad thoughts
And now youve set me straight
ALL people are my friends!
Even those in far far away places
And those that carry Ak-47s with "Kill Whitey" chiseled on the side
What was I thinking all these years
Thanks, Scottie, thanks for your words of wisdom

elmo_court1AP410x429.jpg


I hope you arent too offended Scottie, because I was quite humored by writing this. I think of you as Elmo, the Sesame Street character.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
deschutes said:
Well aren't you guys a bunch of squishies inside... 😛

I know--I'm an old softie! Thank goodness my surgery rotation hasn't taken THAT away 😀
 
Brian Pavlovitz said:
I know--I'm an old softie! Thank goodness my surgery rotation hasn't taken THAT away 😀
dude, surgery rotation must die! :laugh:

just kidding, actually liked my surgery rotation far better than medicine or peds.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.