My Sdn Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

duh?

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK so I looked at my public profile and whaddaya know? DUH? will be a year old on Monday!!!!!!!!! SDN has been so useful and I appreciate all the people here!
Anybody else with an SDN birthday coming up? What is SDN to you and how has it contributed to your education? :D

:scared: I hope the Mods dont close this thread. :laugh: (I should know better after a year! :laugh: )

Members don't see this ad.

Happpy birthday Duh?! :hardy: +pity+

duh? said:
OK so I looked at my public profile and whaddaya know? DUH? will be a year old on Monday!!!!!!!!! SDN has been so useful and I appreciate all the people here!
Anybody else with an SDN birthday coming up? What is SDN to you and how has it contributed to your education? :D

:scared: I hope the Mods dont close this thread. :laugh: (I should know better after a year! :laugh: )

Happy Bday!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
duh? said:

Happy Birthday!!!

:eek: OMG! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks! :D

you guys are too funny :D

Happy B-day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

duh? said:
What is SDN to you and how has it contributed to your education? :D

Congrats on the anniversary!

But seriously, if you feel that SDN has benefitted you in any way, shape, or form, I'd ask you to consider donating to SDN.

SDN is a non-profit organization, and only sustains itself through dontations of guests. These donations pay for server upgrades, etc. The new database that was installed (and badly needed!) on March 4-5 was paid for entirely by donations from SDN guests.

$7.50 is all we ask (that's the price of a combo meal!), and you get some cool features along with it. Or, you can donate $20 for even more cool features.

Visit: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/subscriptions.php for more info!