My Situation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omgplox

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I need some help with my somewhat sticky situation:

SO, I have been accepted to a CA dental school (School A) and waitlisted in another (School B) that I want to go to MORE than School A. School A starts earlier than School B, but School B requires a signed confirmation to remain on the waitlist. The form I have to sign for School B to remain on the waitlist also says that if I register, enroll or attend orientation at another CA dental school then my waitlist position will be forfeited. I also need financial aid to attend either of these schools, but School A is telling me I need to accept my aid award pretty soon.

So, my questions:

1) What will happen if I accept my aid award for School A, but later get into School B? Will I be granted a new aid award for that school specifically?

2) Are there any ways that School B would know if I enroll and start matriculation at School A (other than me telling them personally)?

I know it's a complicated situation, but just thought I would throw this out there for any advice from anyone. Thank you for your time.

EDIT** I should add that School B was my #1 choice of schools, and would definitely go there if accepted form the waitlist.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: