My study method

Started by racy33
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

racy33

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I don't know if this has been brought up already, and I am sorry if it has... but something I found helpful in studying for the PCAT was being a tutor. I tutored General Chemistry for two years and it really helps to keep that stuff fresh in your mind and is beneficial for other students. It is really tough when you are tested on a class you have taken three years before and it is really time-consuming to study that much material. So... I in a way for paid to study for the PCAT! When I took the PCAT the gen chem section was a breeze!

Just a suggestion.. 🙂
 
racy33 said:
Hi! I don't know if this has been brought up already, and I am sorry if it has... but something I found helpful in studying for the PCAT was being a tutor. I tutored General Chemistry for two years and it really helps to keep that stuff fresh in your mind and is beneficial for other students. It is really tough when you are tested on a class you have taken three years before and it is really time-consuming to study that much material. So... I in a way for paid to study for the PCAT! When I took the PCAT the gen chem section was a breeze!

Just a suggestion.. 🙂


Yep... use it or lose it!