My thank you!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Utterdevotion

Hopeful future pharmacist
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just wanted to thank everyone on SDN for helping me so very much!!!
I finally got into University of Baltimore. A dream I've had for maybe 5 years now? 🙂

You guys had such patience for me as I asked all my questions, helped me proofread my PS, and gave me advice, support, and understanding throughout my interviews @ Shenandoah, Wingate, Mercer, and UMB.

You guys are great! I wouldn't have been able to do it without you!

THANK YOU! <3
 
I just wanted to thank everyone on SDN for helping me so very much!!!
I finally got into University of Baltimore. A dream I've had for maybe 5 years now? 🙂

You guys had such patience for me as I asked all my questions, helped me proofread my PS, and gave me advice, support, and understanding throughout my interviews @ Shenandoah, Wingate, Mercer, and UMB.

You guys are great! I wouldn't have been able to do it without you!

THANK YOU! <3

Congrats on the acceptance!

SDN has been amazing for me as well!😀
 
I agree! SDN has been a wonderful resource for me! All of the forums, and the interview feedback section...everything's been very helpful! I appreciate everyone who has taken the time to answer my questions, and I will do my best to do the same in return..."pay it forward!"

PS- Congrats on getting in!