Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The university I went to for my undergrad, prereqs (and now work for until I start school) just sent out another email about all the impending doom that is upon us and what programs are up for elimination.
I was surprised to see that Athletic Training was on the list as well as the Master's programs in Exercise Science. Both are due to low enrollment.
Such a shame they're going to do away with athletic training here...
Anyone else seeing these types of things pop up at their universities due to the crappy economy??
I was surprised to see that Athletic Training was on the list as well as the Master's programs in Exercise Science. Both are due to low enrollment.
Such a shame they're going to do away with athletic training here...
Anyone else seeing these types of things pop up at their universities due to the crappy economy??
. It makes sense in the grand scheme of university economics, but I feel for the students who just started and the few professors there. My graduate adviser is one of the brightest ppl I have ever had to meet. Dude has three PhDs in Physiology, Nutrition, and Pharmacology yet has to supplement his income by teaching at multiple programs throughout the city.