My VR Strategy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

capnamerica

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I began with my VR practice today. I did 4 passages one at a time in 6.5 minutes each, and checked my answers and read the explanations for each question after each passage. I started off with just reading, taking 20 seconds to form a main idea and writing that down, and reading the answers while looking for softeners only.

I plan on doing 4 passages everyday up till my test day on September 2nd. Last time I used EK and AAMC. This time I am using Kaplan, TPR, EK, and AAMC.

Do you suggest that I do the passages in a specific order? I will finish Kaplan first, but should I do TPR before or after EK considering that I've already gone through the EK passages last summer (I'm a rewriter)?

Also, should I memorize the types of distractors and look out for them, or just learn them as I work through passages?

Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

i'm pretty sure most people are going to say that you should NOT reuse material. you're going to remember some of the stuff thereby inflating your score.