myspace reporting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gaba101

Doctor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anybody know (either from personal experience or from other friends) whether or not the name of the person who does the reporting is kept anonymous or brought to the attention of the offender? I would like to report a disturbing (i.e. nudity) photo that belongs to a friend of a classmate w/o creating enemies.

to make this pharmacy related, how many extra boxes of Plan B are y'all ordering in preparation for Valentine's Day? ;) Be sure to keep the condoms in stock too! :p

Members don't see this ad.

anybody know (either from personal experience or from other friends) whether or not the name of the person who does the reporting is kept anonymous or brought to the attention of the offender? I would like to report a disturbing (i.e. nudity) photo that belongs to a friend of a classmate w/o creating enemies.

to make this pharmacy related, how many extra boxes of Plan B are y'all ordering in preparation for Valentine's Day? ;) Be sure to keep the condoms in stock too! :p

Is the photo of you? Is it illegal? Are children involved? If not, you could always try not looking at it. If you can't control yourself, I think "reporting" is anonymous. :rolleyes:

what's wrong with a little nudity? c'mon now...prude.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is the photo of you? Is it illegal? Are children involved? If not, you could always try not looking at it. If you can't control yourself, I think "reporting" is anonymous. :rolleyes:

No to all of your questions.

justice shall be served.

Post the link... I'll decided if it's appropriate or not.

There's nothing wrong with the human body. Come on, we're in grad school...

My anat & physio book had a few nood pix!!!11! how can i report it?

I would like to report a disturbing (i.e. nudity) photo that belongs to a friend of a classmate w/o creating enemies.

wow. you're going to rat someone out cuz of a picture?
if anything, report it to the myspace admins..nudity is not allowed on that site

You should prolly just not look at the page if you are so offended by it. Leave it to the rest of the world to decide if it is obscene. Nobody likes a snitch. Write that one down. Also, condoms are for sailors.