-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
N.o.
Started by OMFSCardsFan
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
amen! hope you all are safe! it would be nice if someone replies back and let us know if you are safe 🙂OMFSCardsFan said:Those of you that are/were in New Orleans, you are in our prayers. Hopefully, you are all safe and away from that mess.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No word of any of the residents coming to Shreveport. I've heard rumblings that medical students may be coming, but I don't know anything about OMS guys.Doggie said:I heard that a lot of them (educators, students) are being transferred to various institutions in the south.
Med students are coming.OMFSCardsFan said:No word of any of the residents coming to Shreveport. I've heard rumblings that medical students may be coming, but I don't know anything about OMS guys.
Fifth year spot is open at San Antonio (mine). They would probably be happy for a resident to take over.
Just out of curiosity, did you finish med school before going to ortho? My program at Parkland had someone go to ortho during their 5th year. It was before I came, probably 6-7 years ago.Jediwendell said:Fifth year spot is open at San Antonio (mine). They would probably be happy for a resident to take over.