N2SOMFS's complications...the list grows

Started by tx oms
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tx oms

Welcome to Thunderdome
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, N2SOMFS, what does an everted uterus with a placenta attached look like when it's hanging from a vagina? You seem to be the only person I can find who has experience.

ownedhelp7ms.jpg
 
fcuker, all i did today was get lunch for the residents and serve lunch to the patients. I can't believe this $hit. I used to do surgery. Now i'm lucky if i get to cut their suture.


I'm serving the patients their lunch for crying out loud!


I'm a damn cafeteria worker!
 
north2southOMFS said:
fcuker, all i did today was get lunch for the residents and serve lunch to the patients. I can't believe this $hit. I used to do surgery. Now i'm lucky if i get to cut their suture.


I'm serving the patients their lunch for crying out loud!


I'm a damn cafeteria worker!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
 
north2southOMFS said:
fcuker, all i did today was get lunch for the residents and serve lunch to the patients. I can't believe this $hit. I used to do surgery. Now i'm lucky if i get to cut their suture.


I'm serving the patients their lunch for crying out loud!


I'm a damn cafeteria worker!


Thats got to be a huge kick in the b@lls 😱