NABP e-profile status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hees

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need help. Does anybody know how much time it takes for you status on NABP e-profile to change to "eligibility granted", after you receive CA eligibility letter.
I received my letter on 7/17 dated 7/11. Nothing till now.

Members don't see this ad.

does everything on the letter from CA BOP match with ur info on NABP account? like name, ssn, address...etc.

does everything on the letter from CA BOP match with ur info on NABP account? like name, ssn, address...etc.

The middle name on the letter from CA BOP is missing the last letter. Could that be the reason?

Members don't see this ad :)
The thing is that my name in the driving license, social security card, intern licensee, and CA BOP website all matches. I don't know why the BOP made this mistake.

Update:
Today I called CA BOP and they fixed it. They sent an email to NABP and immediately may status changed to "eligibility granted".
Thanks all

Reactions: 1 user
when did you sent your app in?

Update:
Today I called CA BOP and they fixed it. They sent an email to NABP and immediately may status changed to "eligibility granted".
Thanks all

Good to hear Hees! Just in case this happens to anyone else, was there someone specific you asked to speak to once you called them?

Good to hear Hees! Just in case this happens to anyone else, was there someone specific you asked to speak to once you called them?
Thanks tomatomann. No I didn't ask for anyone. The first one who answered is the one who fixed the problem immediately. He was a nice guy. He sent an email to NABP to confirm the eligibility status and he also fixed my name and sent it to the PSI. My CPJE is on 7/31 pray for me all.