Africa and Middle East Naija Movies

Started by babez
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

babez

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone recommend any RECENT and INTERESTING naija movie to watch?

My cousin is coming over and i wanna know what movies to ask her to get.
 
babez said:
Can anyone recommend any RECENT and INTERESTING naija movie to watch?

My cousin is coming over and i wanna know what movies to ask her to get.

I ordered some from the internet(safarimovies.com). I like most movies by Nkem Owoh. By the way, do you want the movie in Igbo or English?

Here are some:
Akidi
Big man, Big Trouble (in pijin English)
Okwa

you might want to check em out.

Make sure that your cousin brings movies that are compatible with American system.

proph...
 
Nowadays just get VCDs, that way u can play them on your DVD player no need to convert them. I've many of those, though these movies are like all repetitive.

I hear Sharon STone 1&2 is good
Nkem Owoh: Osuofia in London 1&2
Intruders 1&2
1 dollar, kinda old but funny


I've several in case anyone wants a burnt copy or to exchange 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lotanna,

I have some titles here, maybe we could swap?
 
babez said:
Lotanna,

I have some titles here, maybe we could swap?

yeah we could do that, i wonder if we can actually do that online thru msn/yahoo messenger, or maybe i could just mail u a copy.