Name stampers

Started by tkim
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I firmly believe that the epicenter of the stamp epidemic lies in the Health and Hospitals Corporation of NYC.

'No stampy, no pikcky up oder' (imagine your favourite tagalog accent with this).

The girls where brutal. Reason being was that if they picked up an unstamped order and pharmacy reported them, they would get their a## chewed out by one of the numerous supervisors (nobody ever gets fired at HHC).
 
Oh, and making a u-tube movie to illustrate a point is definitely geeky.
 
10.45365%- What's up with getting points for watching Spaceballs more than once? And games on my PDA? What else do you think is getting me through my last 2 rotations in med school?
 
10.45365%- What's up with getting points for watching Spaceballs more than once? And games on my PDA? What else do you think is getting me through my last 2 rotations in med school?
:laugh:

I lost on that one as well (its my mother's favorite movie) and Princess Bride.

I could have been geekier but decided that it wasn't fair to check off all the programming languages because since its been 20 years since I've done it, it hardly qualifies as "knowing" them anymore.