nananana-BATDOG

Started by gina85
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gina85

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In the spirit of procrastinating the massive amount of work I should be doing, I have uncovered a secret phenomena of dog with birthmarks in the shape of the bat symbol!!

My Rhodesian mix has it on her chest, and I always thought she was unique for it. But I saw another dog with the same thing online today, and I googled it, and apparently there's a whole bunch of dogs who have this birthmark!

Has anyone else noticed this???? I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only one, since I also think dog paws smell like fritos 🙂

P.S. I know this isn't exactly vet related, but....whatevs.
 
Has anyone else noticed this???? I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only one, since I also think dog paws smell like fritos 🙂

P.S. I know this isn't exactly vet related, but....whatevs.

Yes. Because we ONLY talk about vet-related things here. 😉

I've heard a lot of people describe the feet as frito-smelling, Somewhere along the way I heard someone suggest it had to do with the yeast that commonly inhabit that part of their body.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In the spirit of procrastinating the massive amount of work I should be doing, I have uncovered a secret phenomena of dog with birthmarks in the shape of the bat symbol!!

My Rhodesian mix has it on her chest, and I always thought she was unique for it. But I saw another dog with the same thing online today, and I googled it, and apparently there's a whole bunch of dogs who have this birthmark!

Has anyone else noticed this???? I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only one, since I also think dog paws smell like fritos 🙂

P.S. I know this isn't exactly vet related, but....whatevs.

My dog has this! She also has black ears that when perked up make her look like a batdog. Especially when you see her silhouette!
We call her batdog all the time, haha.
 
Has anyone else noticed this???? I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only one, since I also think dog paws smell like fritos 🙂

FRITO FEET!! There is something about the frito foot smell that, like actual fritos, is disgusting and amazing at the same time. I wish my cats had frito feet. :laugh:
 
My dog always smelled like Cool Ranch Doritos. Sometimes, when I'm feeling down and I really start to miss him, I go buy a bag and it cheers me up.
 
Reading all these posts about frito feet has made me smell my dogs' paws all night long! haha

ontarioprevet - our dogs must just be part of a secret crime fighting ring!