Naplex Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nimji

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Friends

I needs advice from you guys. I am retaking my Naplex. Unfortunately I cannot take pre-naplex as I took it twice during my first Naplex. I took Chase Naplex test and average of 3 tests I got 50%. I took Kaplan 185 questions and got around 64%. Do I have to schedule my test or not. Is there any good test by which I can judge that I am ready or not for the test. (like pre-naplex if you get around 100 you are ready).

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

What I did was look for questions online - like the Rx prep book has a few questions floating around.. also it wouldn't be a bad idea to purchase the Rx prep book bc each chapter has a few questions that you can do that are very similar to the questions you'll see on the exam. When you take the naplex the second time remember the key is not to cram as much information in your head but check how crystal clear the information is to you and your retention of the material. Hope this helps!

Don't go for exam yet if the percentage is low. I made the same mistake by taking quizzing here and there and tried to take test and failed twice. Then luckily find some tutoring services recommend by one of my friend and passed with very good score.

Thanks. I passed the Naplex with 90 score. Waiting for my Cpje result.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks. I passed the Naplex with 90 score. Waiting for my Cpje result.
Congrtulation :) when did u take ur naplex?? Can u help me plzzz taking this Friday 31 .. How was ur exam?? N math?? Thanks alot in advance . Need to pass this exam very badly plzzzz help me

Don't go for exam yet if the percentage is low. I made the same mistake by taking quizzing here and there and tried to take test and failed twice. Then luckily find some tutoring services recommend by one of my friend and passed with very good score.

Hi, are you talking about Naplex Help tutoring via skype?

Reactions: 1 user
Congrtulation :) when did u take ur naplex?? Can u help me plzzz taking this Friday 31 .. How was ur exam?? N math?? Thanks alot in advance . Need to pass this exam very badly plzzzz help me

Did you take your Naplex yet? How was it? Can you give me some info about the math and were there new guidelines in there? I am also in not a bad position and need to pass this test so desperately. Thank you in advance.

Can you tell us where you got Naplex tutoring from? I would like to have someone to study or help me with this exam please. Thank you