NAPLEX March 2018 experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmer747

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all i just wanted to come here to share my experience with the NAPLEX.

Know vaccines, herbals, barely any hiv or onco. Lots of biostats and compounding.

I guessed around 70 of the 250, how has your experience been and do you think this is a passing score?

Of the 70 i guessed, i went home and looked at my notes and i got 25 correct so then ill assume i got 45 wrong/250

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I'm in a state with no online score reporting. My status changed from "ATT Generated" to "Registration Closed" 3 days after the eam, the "Add Score Transfer" button is still there. Does anyone know what this means? Thanks in advance for your help

upload_2018-3-17_15-11-13.png

Members don't see this ad :)
Also i would like to add that all I used was the 2016 RxPrep and AccessPharmacy question bank

I just wanted to update everyone, i got the score on the mail today: 120

I’m selling my NAPLEX RxPrep book if anyone is interested please message me!

Also i would like to add that all I used was the 2016 RxPrep and AccessPharmacy question bank
Congratulations!
May I ask if you think access pharmacy questions bank are helpful for Naplex. I have Free access to this website from my school. I saw they have a book with about 1900 questions and also another questions bank about 2000 questions. Did you do them all? Do you think I should buy RxPrep questions bank or the access pharmacy questions bank is enough. Thanks

Congratulations!
May I ask if you think access pharmacy questions bank are helpful for Naplex. I have Free access to this website from my school. I saw they have a book with about 1900 questions and also another questions bank about 2000 questions. Did you do them all? Do you think I should buy RxPrep questions bank or the access pharmacy questions bank is enough. Thanks

I used rxprepbook and pharmacy questions bank. ( their biostats are really good as well)