Naplex next month need help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharm987

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm going to take naplex next month! Need a partner n if any one who took naplex recently can help me about what to focus and what to use ?? Btw I'm using RX prep 2013 and q- bank and if I enough time may 120 question .. Thanks a lot in advance for ur time n help. Waiting for respond impatiently !!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi I'm going to take naplex next month! Need a partner n if any one who took naplex recently can help me about what to focus and what to use ?? Btw I'm using RX prep 2013 and q- bank and if I enough time may 120 question .. Thanks a lot in advance for ur time n help. Waiting for respond impatiently !!
You have the right study materials. A month of study time is more than enough to prepare. I would say to make sure you know how to do all the calculations in Rxprep. NAPLEX is full of random questions so just try and study all the diseases...but make sure you know the big disease like SLE, DM, dyslipidemia, HTN, and pain. HIV and Cancer (major class side effects) would be good to know too.

You have the right study materials. A month of study time is more than enough to prepare. I would say to make sure you know how to do all the calculations in Rxprep. NAPLEX is full of random questions so just try and study all the diseases...but make sure you know the big disease like SLE, DM, dyslipidemia, HTN, and pain. HIV and Cancer (major class side effects) would be good to know too.
Thanks a lot for ur respond . kinda less than a month but staying positive finger crossed!! do u think 120 calculations are vey important ???

I studied with a tutor and she suggest me to do 120 questions at the end . first practice pronto pass and Rx prep questions and do 120 question . hope it will help.