NAPLEX practice tests?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JamieLeeuf

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI,

I am taking the NAPLEX on Friday and was wondering how tests in the Comprehensive pharmacy review and in Kaplan compare?
I've heard they are much harder....

Someone said that for the comprehensive pharmacy review getting only about 1/2 right is expected?

Just wondering if this is true or not?

thanks,
Jamie

Members don't see this ad.

I used the Kaplan book and took the exam at the back. I got about 2/3 of them right. I would say that on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being the easiest questions on the actual Naplex, the Kaplan questions run at about the 7-10 range of difficulty. I haven't gotten my results back though so can't tell you how full of crap I am.

There are a lot less I, III, I and II, II and III, I-II-and III question on the actual exam then in the reviews. This alone makes the actual test easier.

My test scores for the Comprehensive pharmacy review are about 69%....'
Kaplan gave me a 72%
They don't score the same way as the real test though- but it's got me worried!

My test scores for the Comprehensive pharmacy review are about 69%....'
Kaplan gave me a 72%
They don't score the same way as the real test though- but it's got me worried!

things I would worry about more then the Naplex if you have studied and aren't horrible at tests.......

Whether or not you have the ability to use shoes that aren't Velcro
The difficult task of pooping
That you will forget how to breath

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi If any one can give guidence about the procedures to apply NPLEX in fl after getting FPGEC. I am a foreign gred.

things I would worry about more then the Naplex if you have studied and aren't horrible at tests.......

Whether or not you have the ability to use shoes that aren't Velcro
The difficult task of pooping
That you will forget how to breath

x2 ... NAPLEX was unnecessarily easy ... So far, i only know of one person who failed it, but out of a class of 135, everybody predicted that she would fail. RELAX and have a nice night of sleep

here is a link to a thread where people posted prenaplex to actual naplex score:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=432400

EDIT: wow this is an old thread!

Last edited:
Hi If any one can give guidence about the procedures to apply NPLEX in fl after getting FPGEC. I am a foreign gred.
simple. get onto the FL BOP website and follow instructions for the NAPLEX. since you are a foreign grad, they will require additional info. good luck.

Get your hands on the 2009 Morris Cody Review CD. This is the same one on sale at retail for $1000 dollars! I just passed with a score of 140! Guaranteed to make you pass the first time or your money back! (Need to show proof of a failing grade to get money back) Over 400 pages of clear, concise graphs, charts, and sample questions that are VERY similar to naplex questions. I believe that one or two were actual questions on naplex!

Selling for $500 with free shipping!

Email me at [email protected] if interested!

Get your hands on the 2009 Morris Cody Review CD. This is the same one on sale at retail for $1000 dollars! I just passed with a score of 140! Guaranteed to make you pass the first time or your money back! (Need to show proof of a failing grade to get money back) Over 400 pages of clear, concise graphs, charts, and sample questions that are VERY similar to naplex questions. I believe that one or two were actual questions on naplex!

Selling for $500 with free shipping!

Email me at [email protected] if interested!

publicity! :thumbdown: